StarStruck is a fast, lightweight, and elegant star rating system. It works with any WordPress site and is a breeze to setup. Your visitors can then rate a comment, post, or page with a click of a star.
It’s a great way to engage with your visitors and see which comments/posts/pages are most popular. Then take action based on overall data collected. It’s so good, we use it on AppThemes.com (See example here. Scroll to the bottom).
New in 2.0!
- Added support for rating bbPress Forums/Topics/Replies
- Added support for rating WooCommerce products/taxonomies/authors
- New top ratings widget for post types
- Use shortcodes for displaying ratings
- Rate Authors
- Rate Taxonomies (including Clipper stores)
- Half star ratings
- Simple interface and options page
- Instant AJAX rating feature (no page reload)
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Supports pages, posts, comments
- No code or theme template files to edit
- Allows anonymous and logged in user voting
- Adds a “Votes” column to wp-admin comments, pages, and posts screens
- Supports any language (text translation and .pot file required)
- Supports custom post types
- Works with WordPress Multisite
- Works on WordPress.com
- Works with nested comments
- Supports both http and https websites
- Portability. WordPress export includes all data
- Clean, professional, well commented code
- Built with rich snippet microdata for Google compliance & awesome SEO results
- Includes several hooks and filters
- Uses the WordPress API for quick processing
- No hardcoded select statements or custom database tables
- Uses WordPress post and comment meta tables
More features coming soon!